Sunday, January 3, 2010

I'm going to blow the shit out of that fucking plane

aside from being a dirty double entente, haven't you ever had the almost uncontrollable urge to shout shit like:
--"holy fuck motherfuckers I'm strapped down with seventy five goddamn pounds of C4!"

or

"I have a everloving shiv in my boot and I'm going to kill all of your asses dead as soon as we get off the shitasscocking ground!"--

when your in the airport security line? No? Just me then. It's just so deliciously naughty. So taboo. You are really, really not allowed to say those things. People will jump you and beat you down with billy clubs and you will be locked in a room until your bags are searched and your family notified and your background checked, and you will probably be severely fined, and you might just stir everyone around you into a panic. Or, even more deliciously, you might just make everyone pause, in a moment of dumbstruck unbelieving awe, and then burst out laughing at the ridiculousness of what just happened.

even just a turrets style ejaculation of "I'mma gonna crash the plaaaaaaaaane!" said almost like a five year olds plea to go to the bathroom mixed with a ganstah's death threat. even just that would probably get you in serious horse shit. and somehow that fascinates me. I would miss all my flights. I would waste a tremendous amount of money, I would probably be put on watch lists for the rest of my life, I might not get to fly out at all. Or maybe: nothing. some uncomfortable stares. silence.

Oh, by the way, these musings happen because it is night and I am not in seattle, but in Phoenix, arizona, at an airport hotel, because my flight is canceled, because there weren't enough people to man the planes, because whether hit some places where whether wasn't expected to hit, right during the holiday season, and the airlines are only legally allowed to have there pilots fly a certain number of houres without sleeping. thankfully.

so I'm going to miss my primitive skills school monday (sadface) and probably tuesday too (ultra sadface beam :C ======X ) So I'm thinking about airlines and trying to decide how early I want to try to get to the airport and wait around on standby. I should probably get there pretty dang early, so I should probably go to bed a few hours ago. so I'll go do that now.
'night
i


No comments:

Post a Comment